WHAT WE DO!
- SEC help support NDIS participants to engage with their community and work on daily living skills and many more.
- SEC has supportive team members who have empathy and work with our participants to strive toward their NDIS goals.
- We have great outcomes for clients because we are down to earth and go above and beyond our job description.
- We help clients with Care Team Meetings in a holistic approach to support participants in every aspect of life.
- We find when the communication between all engaged parties is supportive of the participant to have growth in all areas the outcomes for the participant are better.
- We support clients preparing for NDIS plan meetings and during plan meetings, whilst liaising with all other services.
- We update support coordinators monthly on the progress of our clients.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
- Supporting participants with empathy
- Transport to appointments
- Community access e.g. coffee shop, grocery shopping, local parks and gardens.
- Booking and reminders for appointments
- Support to build relationships with family and friends through goals
- Teaching life skills
- Liaising with other support workers and support agencies
- Assisting clients with Government agency contact and application
Our support workers are very down to earth, non-judgmental go getters, who work hard to get things done.
We have a variety of staff all focused on different areas and needs for different individuals.
Your clients will be supported with empathy to build confidence in the relationship with our support workers while working towards their NDIS goals.
Donna has been supporting my clients for the past 15 months.
l have found Donna to be a very reliable, honest support worker and she certainly is a real “go getter”.
Nothing is too much to ask and Donna makes sure that things gets done.
Her approach is friendly and warm which helps clients feel relaxed and at ease around her.
My clients have shown some great steps forward towards their individual plan goals with the support of Donna and her team.
I have been working with Donna as my support worker for over 12 months. and I have progressed steadily towards achieving my goals and positive development within myself.
Donna is determined and dedicated to giving me the most suitable outcomes.
She is helpful and inspires me to continue surging toward achieving my best.
Donna and her team have provided exceptional support services to my clients, particularly clients with mental health diagnoses.
Support Embrace Connect is a well organised and hard working company that has a visible positive effect on all the clients they support.
I highly recommend Support Embrace Connect as they support clients to improve their lives and help them to achieve their goals.
They are easy to schedule and communicate with, and willing to adapt to change when necessary.